~ DARE to BE DIFFERENT... but always BE YOURSELF! ~

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Rockin' with The Script




Another band whose songs I’ve recently been listenin' to is The Script, an Irish pop rock band from Dublin.  They did a show here in Manila about a couple of months ago.  Mad love their song “Breakeven” though I feel a bit uncomfortable where the lyrics say “I prayed to a God I don’t believe in” -- kinda against what I believe in... hehe. ",)  But generally, their songs are superb, the music great!

Some of my favorite songs...

Breakeven



The Man Who Can’t be Moved



I’m Yours



Visit their webiste - www.thescriptmusic.com - and Facebook Page to know more about them.  Check out their videos in YouTube.  Follow them on Twitter: @thescript


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...