~ DARE to BE DIFFERENT... but always BE YOURSELF! ~

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Falling in Love...




For me, LOVE, when it happens, comes in two phases - FALLING IN LOVE & BEING IN LOVE.

"Falling" is a perfect word because it's a lot like stumbling (into it).  It comes all of a sudden that you don't even realize it.  You fall into a very deep emotion that, at first, will catch you off guard.  With it comes a feeling of lightheaded-ness and extreme joy and happiness that is so overwhelming & unexplainable.  "Being in love" is when you realize that you are, indeed, in love. You feel a sense of selflessness that you never thought you are capable of, or that you can ever feel so deeply for a person. 

Such was the case when I met my man.  He came oh so suddenly that before I even realized it, I was already deeply in love with him.  He brought out the best in me and made me a better person.  He taught me to look at things differently and changed the way I look at life in general.  He showed me that life is not always as good as it seems nor is it a bed of roses; but that love can be unconditional.  He made me realize my potentials and brought out the strength within me that I never thought I had.  I guess I would never be as strong and determined as I am now if not for him.  Actually, I think I would not be the person I am now had I not met him.  His sincerity, strength, passion and unconditional love has made me yet a much stronger and better person than I was before I met him.  I just hope I did the same to him, too.   

I don't know of the reasons why I fell in love with him... even now.  Well, I don't think I really need any reason for it.  I just know I love him to bits and that is all that matters to me.  Cliche as it may sound, but it is true that when you finally meet the one meant for you, he would really complete you.   Without him, your world will never be the same.

I realized that you may love someone for a thousand & one reasons, or none at all - for words or reasons are not enough to even begin to describe or explain how you feel.  But reason or no reason, I think unconditional and selfless love brings out the best in every person.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...