~ DARE to BE DIFFERENT... but always BE YOURSELF! ~

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

MikeyBustos... Hey there, Spider!



I <3 Mikey Bustos, the Filipino-Canadian responsible for the viral "Filipino Accent Tutorial" that has been posted, shared, and re-shared in Facebook a couple of months ago!  I came across his video in FB and have watched it for I don't know how many times (and still laugh like hell each time!).  He is quite a character!  I find him so funny, witty, and sincere; and his eyes... they say it all.  I greatly admire that he has not lost his "Filipino-ness" despite being born in another country (Kudos to his parents!).  It seems he is more Filipino than most Filipinos (no offense meant, just objective observation).

Mikey truly is an inspiration!  He is so transparent in his messages -- his songs, his videos, Facebook posts, and tweets.  I can't even put into words how this guy has inspired me to become more grounded with my identity as a Filipino.  I'm just happy I came across his videos in Youtube... everything just comes from the heart.    

My favorite song...



I just love the song "Grenade."



My all-time favorite.



Know more about Mikey Bustos -
Official Website:  www.mikeybustos.ca
Youtube channel:  MikeyBustosVideos
Facebook:  Mikey Bustos Fan Page

Follow him on Twitter: @MikeyBustos


1 comment:

  1. Mikey Bustos is very talented. I watched his videos and even his Canadian Idol audition & performances in Youtube. He is great! Proud Pinoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...