~ DARE to BE DIFFERENT... but always BE YOURSELF! ~

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hands Down to Fast 5!



I've been waiting for this "Fast & Furious" installment for so long now and I'm so excited it's finally showing.  The first four installments were so great that I was so looking forward to this one.  And from the trailer alone I knew it would be quite an action-packed movie.  What with Vin Diesel and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson battling it out, or more like wrestling it out, in an intense bone-breaking clash of strength and muscle that will definitely leave one black and blue, or worse, handicapped. Hahaha!


And the unexpected funny scenes were so hilarious! Four words... I HAD A BLAST!


My 9-year old daughter enjoyed it so much she wants to watch it over and over again... Seriously!






I heard "Fast & Furious 6" has been given the green light and is now in the way.  Hmmm... Will there be a revenge for Han in Tokyo? Or, will it be in Europe this time?  This is going to be awesome!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...