~ DARE to BE DIFFERENT... but always BE YOURSELF! ~

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My TOP 10 SONGS of All-Time


Truth is, I am an old soul...

And these are the songs of my life, my heart, and soul.

Old as some may be, but these are songs that mean the most to me.


Ngayon by Basil Valdez (an Original Pilipino Music - OPM), 1981



"Make each moment of your life worthwhile... Live life with no regrets."


Beauty and Madness by Fra Lippo Lippi, 1988



"The beauty of life lies not in what you have but who you're with to see it through."


Say that You Love Me by Martin Nievera (Original Pilipino Music), 1989



"Loving someone so much so that it hurts..."


Go the Distance by Michael Bolton (theme from the movie Hercules), 1997



"YOU are destined for GREATNESS..."


Amazed by Lonestar, 1999



"I love you... and that is what matters the most."


Flying Without Wings by Westlife, 1999



"Having the person you love beside you makes each day worth waking up to."


Today My Life Begins by Bruno Mars, 2010



"The failures of the past are over and done with... time to start anew."


God Gave Me You by Bryan White, 1999



"I thank God for the gift of YOU."


I'm Yours by The Script, 2008



"Yes, love can be so unconditional."


Keep Your Head Up by Andy Grammer, 2011



"Life's challenges & failures are there to help you learn so you can stand back up."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...