~ DARE to BE DIFFERENT... but always BE YOURSELF! ~

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Transormed... Again!



I admit I am not an over-the-top die-hard Transformers fan.  Sure I watched the cartoon series as a kid and enjoyed it quite a lot.  But I was never hooked.  Until the first installment of the movie was released... and I was totally transformed!  The story was great, the special effects superb!  Each and every transformation was so perfectly executed I was transfixed.


I just saw the 3rd installment of the movie. And although the story, as with the 2nd installment and unlike the first, isn't something to die for, the awesome CGI is just something to behold.  The stunning action sequences and remarkable special effects more than made up for the lack of a good storyline.  So to me, it's still the best one in that regard.


The movie was 2 hrs. and 35 mins. long but it was worth it.  One thing disappointing to me though was that the transitions in the "cuts" made on the movie weren't smooth.  Some parts seem to jump from one scene to another leaving you wondering what the heck happened in between (I really gotta find me a Director's Cut.).

Once again, the respectable & fearless Optimus Prime proved to be a good leader....


And Bumblebee is just as charming as always.


The Official Movie Trailer:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...