~ DARE to BE DIFFERENT... but always BE YOURSELF! ~

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Harry Potter... It All Ends!


Finally, the final installment to the Harry Potter franchise has been released about a week ago and I am quite excited to see how it will all end.


I am not an avid fan, but the rave on Harry Potter was just too strong I can't help but get whirled into it.  I missed the theater releases of a sequel or two but caught it up in DVD.  That's the beauty of having siblings and friends who are die-hard fans (of the story). Hehe!


I haven't read the books, which means that after watching the movie, I had nothing to compare it with. ;)  But I do hear people comment (well, complain actually) that they were disappointed because:

a. the plot was not followed,
b. the story and fight scenes were more beautifully illustrated in the book and was not captured in the movie,
c. not all of the story highlights were shown in the movie, and
d. unlike the book, scenes were not executed creatively enough,
... and so on and so forth.

But clearly, the seven (7) installments were able to get the message across so I think the writers, directors, and actors did a very good job despite these "flaws."

I was looking into the previous sequels and just realized how young they were when the first movie was released (or how they've grown since), until I saw these photos.  Gosh, they practically grew up on the set of Harry Potter!

  

No wonder Emma Watson suddenly cut her hair short right after filming the last installment.  Imagine wearing your hair the same way for 12 years?!  Oh well, the trade-off was well worth it.  After all, they are now one of the richest celebrities in the world, or so they say.



Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 2) Trailer:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...