~ DARE to BE DIFFERENT... but always BE YOURSELF! ~

Monday, July 18, 2011

City Hunter: Lee Min Ho


Since I've been blogging about artists - singers, bands, and actors (among other things) - I might as well write about my favorite Korean actor as of late, Lee Min Ho

( photo source: spv.sbs.co.kr )

( photo source: leeminho.wordpress.com )

Not much is written about him, online (and in English) that is.  I do know that he was cast as the lead actor in Boys Over Flowers, it was his first major role, and that it shot him to fame.  It  was a well-deserved one though, 'coz  I think he has proven how good he is as an actor.  He's got this certain charisma that just draws audiences to him.  I don't know, I am never really one to follow drama series, but lately, I've had my fair share of addiction.  And Lee Min Ho dramas just happen to be one of them.  XD!


His drama Personal Preference (Perfect Match in the Philippines) got me into knowing more about him.  At first, I watched it because of the charming and bubbly but clumsy character of Son Ye Jin (the lead actress), but later on got hooked because of Lee Min Ho.  He gets into the character he portrays and owns it, and I mean really owns it!  I thins that's one of the reasons why he is so brilliant and effective as an actor.


Not only is he an excellent actor, he is charming as well, not to mention gorgeous... what with those perfectly chiseled features and all!  And his eyes... they are very expressive.  I especially love it when he doesn't say a thing but his eyes say everything ~ not all actors can do that.  He... is so... damn good!

( photo source: spv.sbs.co.kr )

( photo source: spv.sbs.co.kr )

Now, I am watching his new drama, City Hunter, online and it seems that he's only getting better in his craft.  I admit I was quite skeptical when I learned that the lead character in this drama is a womanizing detective, but he was perfectly able to play the character and bring justice to it.  Oh, I'm really lovin' this guy!  He is a natural.

( photo source: spv.sbs.co.kr )

( photo source: spv.sbs.co.kr )


City Hunter Trailer:




Catch the episodes with English subs via Youtube or mysoju.com.

Know more about LMH through his website: www.leeminho.kr
Check out his Facebook Fan Page
Follow him on Twitter: @ActorLeeMinHo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...