~ DARE to BE DIFFERENT... but always BE YOURSELF! ~

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Addicted to JKS


I know this is slowly starting to become a blog for Jang Keun Suk.  Can't help it, I just love him!  And why (the hell) not?!  He's one of a kind and a helluva person, once you get to know more about him.

source: hot chili paper

I can't even begin to describe my craze over this guy.  Never in my wildest dreams have I ever imagined myself going "gaga" over someone I haven't even met.  Come to think of it, I have never been this crazy over a celebrity before!  No really, even I myself am surprised.


My so-called addiction first started when I saw a portion of an episode of  his drama, Marry Me, Mary!, aired on a local TV network.  I was on leave from work at the time and was just scanning the channels for something good to watch.  I chanced upon MMM, and thought to myself - Who the hell is this guy?!.  And the rest, they say, is history.

source: sport korea

I am crazy about him -- not in any way romantic, just pure unadulterated over-the-top admiration and adoration! What's not there to love? He's funny, witty, charming, and very sincere.  I admire his carefree and straightforward personality.  He is so unpretentious that even the craziest (or so it may seem) things he does seem funny rather than odd.  He is smart and confident of himself and sometimes perceived as bossy, arrogant, and cocky but that is because he always strives for perfection in everything he does.  He may seem childish (because he is, after all, still young) but behind that playful persona is a serious person, mature beyond his years, and so passionate about his craft; someone who genuinely loves and appreciates the people who support and love him. Oh, and I failed to mention, he is extraordinarily absolutely gorgeous, too, with a very charismatic and affectionate smile.  


Keun Suk is one of the very few artists (if there actually are) who speaks his mind, something very seldom seen in the industry he's in because people in his stature are always bound by some sort of expected behavior, and any deviation from that norm is deemed inappropriate. He has been labeled as "pretentious" and "empty gesture" (a show off or boastful) especially in his native Korea, but Sukkie has never pretended to be someone he's not.  He has always been himself since the very beginning, doing things his way and not what other people want him to do.  He always dares to be himself wherever he goes and in whatever he does.  He has often been bashed, misunderstood, and misinterpreted because of this but he maintained that sincerity is always more important than the image, an attitude that many of his fans, whom he calls EELS, admired and loved in him the most.  It just goes to show that this man, indeed, has character.  This and more is what sets him apart... Jang Keun Suk is truly in a class of his own.

And I say, I am trapped in his pond of EELS. :-)

credit: as tagged


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...