~ DARE to BE DIFFERENT... but always BE YOURSELF! ~

Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Japanese Website Interviews Jang Keun Suk & Kim Ha Neul for YMP

credit: KSC Translation Team
English Translation (from Chinese): Sarah Ye of Eels Club International



"I WILL TAKE CARE OF NUNA."


This is a movie that Geunjang would like to do since he was 20 years old.

Q: A man is taken as a pet, this is an unimaginable story. Let’s listen to what they felt about this story when they first read it.

K: When I first read the script a few years ago, I didn’t have any special feeling about it. As the years passed, maybe also because I grew older, I felt the role became more and more close to my character. I kind of feel that to live with a younger man and raise him as a pet, that’s really not bad. Even if I just said that, in reality this is difficult to happen. But we can always have fun in the movie.

J: I think this story is very interesting. It’s a movie I would like to do since I was 20 years old. Now, I feel fortunate that I could be in the production to make this movie. I really feel lucky about it. “Momo” - this role, you can only successfully portray him when you’re young. I’m happy that I did it.

Q: I heard that you were interested in the original work 5 years ago? Which part in the original was attractive to you?

J: In the script, the story is not only about a man as a pet. It told the progress of how Momo grew from “a pet” to a man. In this movie, you can see the cute side of him and also his charisma when he becomes a matured man.

Geunjang talked about a side of Kim Ha Neul that you would be surprised to know.




K: I normally give people the impression that I'm not an easy person to get to close to. Before this movie, I have never worked so closely with other actors who were in the same movie with me. Geunjang is very good at communicating with people. He always gets along with people around him. He is very warm and easy to get to close to. Not only that, he also pays attention to others and takes care of them. We do have a lot in common, just like Ji En and Momo in the movie. We work together very happily.

J: Ji En is a strong-minded professional woman. But she is sort of conservative when it comes to being with a man. She is very smart, too. After I did the movie together with nuna, I found out that nuna is actually different from Ji En.

K: That’s not true, we are the same, OK? I’m very strong-minded, too. (laughs)

J: Hahaha! So, I need to be by nuna’s side and take care of her! And as an actor, sometimes I need to be the lead. Ahh, this is not easy. (laughs)

The hottest kiss scene in history.

Q: Both of you have been in many movies before. The kiss scene in this movie, we think you won’t let the Japanese audience be disappointed. So it must be a scene that can make their hearts beat fast.

J: True. Before this movie, I did have lots of kiss scenes in other ones already. But this one was the first time that is so intense. It was like there were bells ringing from a faraway place. It was a very beautiful kiss.

K: Lie, lie. When we shot the scene, it was not at all that romantic.

J: Here she goes again. Actually, nuna was very pleased and enjoyed the loving kiss scene. And because this movie has this kiss scene is why I decided to do it.

K: Geunjang always likes to joke. You said that... I don’t know what to say. For the kiss scene, you seem to be the one who has more experiences.

J: What? So far, was I the first one?

K: Geunjang, if you are talking like this, how am I suppose to answer? Anyway, in fact, we did make a very beautiful scene (laughs).

Q: Ha Neul, is Geunjang always this way? Talks like a prince-holic?

K: Yes!!!

J: Prince-holic? No, I AM THE PRINCE!!!

Q: In the movie, there are lots of scenes that will make your hearts beat fast. So what do the two of you think a perfect date would be?

J: I love to cook so I would do Korean cuisine for her. And I love to read, too. I collected lots of good books. If we can read together at home, that would be very nice.

K: I love animals, I would like to go to the zoo to have a happy date.

J:  Ahh, in this case, just come to my house with me. After drinking, I will become the animal!!! (laughs)

[End]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...