~ DARE to BE DIFFERENT... but always BE YOURSELF! ~

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Whatta Proposal!



I think it's really so romantic of 28-year old author Christopher Currie to propose to his girlfriend through his new novel, "The Ottoman Motel."  After thanking everyone who has helped and mentored him in his book, he writes this:

"If it's possible to fall more in love with someone every day, then that's what I  do.  To my favourite, to the reason I live my life, Leesa Wockner, who, if she reads this, I hope will agree to marry me, despite the number of  commas in this sentence." 

What a way to propose...!  Sweet!

It's certainly not so surprising his girlfriend said YES to his proposal... who wouldn't?  Well, I surely would if I were in her shoes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...