~ DARE to BE DIFFERENT... but always BE YOURSELF! ~

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Suckers for Beetle


The 2012 Beetle is coming out soon...


















My family and I are suckers for beetles!  We just love BUGS!  But compared to the new models, for us, the old, classic, and vintage look is to die for; it is a BEAUTY.   In terms of speed, it pretty much lives up to its name.  After all, it isn't called a BUG for nothing.  Well, only beetle enthusiasts like us will agree and understand that.























I have nothing against the new beetle.  I believe it has far greater features and modern functions.  It's great, but to me, it somehow does not resemble its "ancestors."  Sure, the dome roof is still evident but it's more like a regular sedan and does not sport that round & bulky look which makes the old models unique and classic.

I guess, it's the old soul in me that won't let go...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...