~ DARE to BE DIFFERENT... but always BE YOURSELF! ~

Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Darth Vader Burger


Whoa! Burger with a black bun?! That's exciting! Well, for me that is, 'coz I am adventurous when it comes to food.  I wonder how it feels like to eat burgers with buns the color of charcoal or burnt food... XD

Ta-da! Weeee!!!


French fastfood chain Quick came out with this Star Wars inspired burgers as a tie-in with the release of Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace in 3D.

I know the black burger doesn't look appetizing at all but the "adventurous me" is reeling of excitement.  I hope it reaches Philippine shores soon!  Not that many would be keen on eating burgers with black buns... only people as crazy and adventurous (with food) as I am, I guess!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...